Earth Mama Throat Soothie Tea
Whether your throat is raw, or you’ve just got that annoying, seasonal allergy-induced tickle, Throat Soothie™ Tea helps take the edge off, with a blend of herbs traditionally used to ease a sore throat. 100% organic, it’s smoothly soothing with a delicate, lemony-floral flavor, and comforts your throat, tummy and all the way through to the New Jersey turnpike (if you know what we mean). The best part? Throat Soothie™ Tea is totally safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, because there’s NO licorice…which means it’s safe for the whole family, from the oldest to the youngest. We like to call it a licorice-free love note for your throat (and trust us — your throat will agree).
- USDA Certified 100% Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified kosher by EarthKosher
- A mindful blend of herbs that include organic marshmallow root, slippery elm bark, elderflower (one of your immune system’s best friends, BTW), and lemon peel, which have traditionally played an important role in soothing raw, irritated throats annoyed by constant coughing, a cold or seasonal allergies
- Formulated with NO licorice to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, so it’s an absolute all-caps YES for the whole family, including kids
- Each tea bag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they’ve spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your purse, it’ll still be good
- Having a day? We get it. That’s why each teabag has its own happy little love note from us to you
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at email@example.com