Earth Mama Boobie Tubes
nOh the complexities of breastfeeding. Something so perfectly natural and amazing can be just a tad painful for some! Once you get it down it'll all be worth it, but 'til then Mama made Booby Tubes® to help ease some of the discomforts of nursing. Booby Tubes® are natural, safe, gel-free breast packs made with a 100% organic cotton shell and filled with all-natural flax seed. Use warm or cold, depending on your nursing needs.
When heated, Booby Tubes® safely deliver warm, moist heat to tender breasts to encourage milk flow, help prevent clogged ducts, promote let-down and comfort the symptoms of infection. Mama's unique gel-free construction was designed with extra care to help reduce the risk of burns. Simply warm Booby Tubes® in your microwave for 20-40 seconds OR preheat your oven to the lowest setting and place them in an oven-safe dish for 10-15 minutes.
Store Booby Tubes® in the freezer and wear them inside your bra between feedings to help reduce the swelling and tenderness of engorgement and to comfort breasts during weaning.*
Earth Mama Angel Baby Boobie Tubes are made in the USA in a fair trade factory.
Two Booby Tubes per box, one for each side!
How do I heat my Earth Angel Mama Baby Booby Tubes™ if I don't have a microwave?
Preheat your oven to the lowest setting (that was 170 degrees on Mama's Helper's oven), place your Booby Tubes in an oven-safe dish, away from the heating element, and heat them for 10-15 minutes. After 15 minutes they don't seem to get much warmer, so that seems to be all the time they need. Please set a timer and keep a very close eye on them while they are in the oven!
How do I clean my Earth Angel Mama Baby Booby Tubes™?
Just wipe the 100% organic cotton with a damp cloth. It is important that you don't submerge them in water or put them in a washing machine as they are filled with flax seeds and if they get wet, they may sprout (really!!).
What else can they be used for?
Use cooled to help reduce swelling of banged up toddling knees and elbows, and to help relieve tired, swollen mama feet and ankles!
Use warmed to help ease upset tummies, and to help relax sore necks and shoulders!
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at email@example.com