UPPAbaby Knox Convertible Car Seat
A natural next step when your child transitions from the MESA infant car seat, the KNOX provides a rear-facing and forwarding-facing solution that accommodates a growing baby and toddler. The KNOX is packed with unique safety innovations and new features that provide a more robust fit in your vehicle.
Koroyd® Technology – Developed from aerospace safety research, innovated for action sports, and now built into the base of the KNOX car seat – a juvenile industry first - Koroyd provides more advanced impact protection. The welded tube structure crumples instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner to minimize energy transfer to the child.
SMARTSecure™ System – Safety you can see. This unique technology utilizes a tightness indicator and robust tensioning clips to provide a visual confirmation of correct install each and every time.
Multi-Directional Tether – An industry first, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in the event of impact. When used in rear-facing mode, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces crash forces by 45%* (*2020 results from crash testing conducted at independent labs in U.S. and Canada).
Energy Response Technology – A family of features designed to protect and provide unparalleled side impact protection including:
- Active Support Headrest - Utilizing the absorption and recovery properties of specialized foams, the KNOX headrest provides advanced side impact protection around the child’s head and neck and adjusts to ensure correct positioning as your child grows.
- Side Impact Pods - Located on the side of the shell and always engaged, the pods absorb and deflect crash forces in the event of a side impact crash.
- Impact Dispersion Zone - EPP foam strategically placed between the inner and outer shell absorbs crash forces, further protecting the child.
New features that provide a more robust fit in vehicles include;
- Recline Indicator – Labeling system provides clear instructions on what positions are acceptable for Rear-Facing and Forward-Facing mode.
- Two-Piece Fit Inlay – Inlay allows for flexibility and proper fit in the harness system.
- Wider Base – Increased in size to help with stability while installed in a vehicle.
Rear-facing convertible from 14 – 65 lbs.
Fit inlay required rear-facing from 14 – 25 lbs.
Forward-facing convertible from 25 – 65 lbs.
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at email@example.com