Silver Cross Reef Stroller + Nuna Pipa RX Bundle
SILVER CROSS REEF STROLLER
Find Your Own Path
Suburban, stylish, sustainable – say hello to Reef, the new multi-terrain stroller system from Silver Cross. This stroller is as refined as it is functional, offering the ultimate in baby comfort no matter where your adventures take you.
Newborn-ready, straight out of the box, Reef has been crafted from materials that look and feel luxurious yet stand up to everyday life. With features including enhanced four-wheel suspension, it will take you and your little one from park to pavement in a breeze.
- Seat is suitable from newborn to 55 lbs
- Best in class maneuverability and enhanced suspension
- Strolls with bassinet*, newborn pod*, rear facing, forward facing or as a travel system*
- One-handed fold facing either way—perfect for on-the-go parents
- Features the Genius™ harness system with magnetic buckle
- Adjustable calf support and multi-recline seat positions offer a fully flat recline for extra baby comfort
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touches the floor when folded – ideal for public transport
- Large, easy to access basket with 11 lbs capacity
- Enhanced suspension to tackle busy streets and tight corners
- One-handed fold – perfect for getting in and out of the car
- Included UPF50+ Sun Sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade
*(with the addition accessories)
Thanks to Reef’s world-class engineered, independent four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this stroller to perform seamlessly, whether you’re running errands or showing baby the very best nature has to offer. It’s multi-terrain tires are large, puncture proof and surrounded by springs, so there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious naptime.
Reef has been cleverly designed to fold down one-handed in seconds, so you never need to worry about juggling baby or any of the other ‘stuff’ that comes hand in hand with family days out! It also stands independently on its own four wheels without the handle touching the floor – keeping the vegan leather and your hands clean.
Reef was inspired by a love of nature, so it was only right that sustainability topped the design agenda. An estimated 1 million plastic bottles are thrown away globally per minute and we’ve put them to good use with outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles – there are 35 bottles in the seat unit and 12 in the first-bed bassinet..
Genius™ harness system
The Genius™ harness system means you’ll never be left fiddling with buckles or strap adjusters again. The world-first system keeps your baby safe, no matter where you’re adventuring and saves time and confusion when it’s time for baby to come out for a cuddle or play. Both headrest and harness can also be adjusted with one hand, switching between positions at the push of a button.
5-in-1 stroller system
From birth rear-facing out of the box or with the option of a Newborn Pod, Compact Bassinet or even as a travel system with car seat and adapters. Then, onto forward facing. Reef has 5 modes so parents can choose the best fit for them.
- Reversible Seat unit
- Stroller Canopy
- New! UPF 50+ Sun Sail
- New! Genius harness system
- Shopping Basket
- Bumper Bar
- Rain Cover
- Unfolded: 33"L x 24"W x 39-44"H
- Folded: 28"L x 24"W x 12"H
NUNA PIPA RX CAR SEAT
It’s a brand new world for them. Your world has forever changed. Enjoy every magical moment with PIPA rx, a car seat bringing such comfort to your baby, you’ll feel it too.
It starts with a full-coverage canopy with pull-out Sky drape™ attaching silently with magnets and keeping them shaded. Then there’s the soft, organic jersey insert with two removable pieces for their customized comfort as they grow. Install easily in a cab directly using the belt path on the shell—no base necessary—or in the family car with the RELX base, featuring on-the-go recline.
Equal in versatility and safety, PIPA rx is fashioned solely from materials that are free of fire retardant additives. Give them—and yourself—a good start on the journey.
PIPA RX FEATURES:
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Sky drape™ pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- organic jersey insert
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Two-piece removable infant insert + head support. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Mesh peek-a-boo window in canopy
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
- Heavy duty shell is super resilient yet lightweight
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- Aircraft certified
- 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
RELX base FEATURES:
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- 4 positions on-the-fly recline
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- open belt bath for easier install
- belt guides
- anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seats
- seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
Dimensions: 27.25" x 23" x 18"
- All in-stock items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase.
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at email@example.com