Erbaviva Sniffles Chest Balm
Erbaviva has colds covered. The Sniffles chest balm is an organic natural alternative to ease baby through cough and cold season, Sniffles Organic Chest Balm is expertly formulated with essential oils of eucalyptus, tea tree, and myrrh, which are known to be immune boosting and lend powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties. Calendula, lavender and chamomile naturally comfort baby, while cypress and helichrysum essential oils effectively deliver healing and antiviral elements. Apply to baby’s chest, back, neck and behind the ears to relax and soothe. Great smelling, purely natural and petroleum free.
*Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,*beeswax, *theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *rosmarinus officilalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *eucalyptus radiata leaf oil, *lavandula hybrida oil, *cedrus atlantica bark oil, *citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, *cupressus sempervirens leaf/nut/stem oil, *pelargonium graveolens oil, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, *commiphora myrrha oil, *helichrysum italicum flower oil, *calendula officinalis flower extract
*denotes certified organic ingredient.
ORGANIC MYRHH ESSENTIAL OIL
Throughout history myrrh has been used in traditional Chinese medicines to treat wounds and soothe respiratory issues. It is antioxidant rich and has a warm, earthy aroma.
ORGANIC CALENDULA CO2
This herbaceous extract has been used for medicinal purposes since the 12 century. It is known to soothe dry and chapped skin and is gentle enough to use for babies and children.
ORGANIC EUCALYPTUS RADIATA
Eucalyptus radiata is the the most gently species of Eucalyptus making it safe to use for baby. This essential oil has a strong affinity to the respiratory system, and is known for its decongestant, antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral properties.
- All in-stock items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase.
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org