Earth Mama Natural Nipple Butter
Breastfeeding can offer a great sense of accomplishment and a side of sore, cracked nipples. Earth Mama Angel Baby has just the safe, soothing breastfeeding balm for you! Natural Nipple Butter was the first lanolin free nipple cream and the first verified non GMO nipple cream too. It's not a bit sticky, so it smooths on like, well, butter!
Clinically tested, hospital recommended, Certified by Oregon Tilth and Non-GMO Project Verified, Natural Nipple Butter is a safe, zero toxin calendula nipple cream for nursing mamas, and anyone with dry, cracked skin. Read the reviews! Chapped cheeks? Check! Dry elbows? Yup. And of course, healing help for nipples that are taking a beating from breastfeeding. Safe for baby too - no need to wash it off before nursing! Apply after each feeding, or as needed on lips, cheeks, heels and elbows.
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Toxin free
- Clinically tested
- Dermatologically reviewed
Why are there little white specks in my Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter?
The pearl-like bits are just natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. They will melt in your fingers and be as effective as ever!
Why is it lanolin-free?
Some mothers have concerns about wool allergies and pesticide exposure with lanolin, and we strive to make sure Earth Mama products are as worry-free as possible.
What else can it be used it for?
- breast pump lube
- backup diaper cream
- cover and protect scrapes and abrasions
- chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- doggie hot spots (and beastie nipples too!)
- moisturize new tattoos
- one intrepid mama used it to remove chewing gum from her child's hair!
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org