Zoe and Zack are best friends. They do everything together! While Zack juggles colorful balls with his feet or balances them on his head, Zoe makes the numbers with her body. Each number and ball has a grainy texture, which encourages children to learn by touch as well as sound. They can also easily identify numbers with the sturdy, tabbed pages.
• Award-winning series
• Perfect for learning important early concepts
• Sturdy construction with interactive touch-and-feel elements plus tabbed pages
Fans of Zoe and Zack: Numbers will also enjoy the other books in the series including Colors, Shapes, and Opposites.
• Books for babies to 3-year olds
• Books for preschool and kindergarten
• Fun family read-aloud book