Silver Cross Dune Stroller + Nuna Pipa RX Travel System
Spirit of the city.
If the city is your catwalk, meet your new favorite accessory – Dune. New from Silver Cross this contemporary and compact urban stroller system proves there’s no need to compromise when it comes to style and functionality.
Suitable from birth, straight out of the box, Dune is the next generation of Silver Cross strollers – created with the modern family in mind. Intelligent, sustainable and minimalist in design, it maneuvers nimbly around busy streets, getting you from A to B with ease.
- Seat is suitable from newborn to 55 lbs
- Strolls with bassinet*, newborn pod*, rear facing, forward facing or as a travel system*
- One-handed fold facing either way—perfect for on-the-go parents
- Features the Genius™ harness system with magnetic buckle
- Adjustable calf support and multi-recline seat positions offer a fully flat recline for extra baby comfort
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touches the floor when folded – ideal for public transport
- Large, easy to access basket with 11 lbs capacity
- Enhanced suspension to tackle busy streets and tight corners
- Included UPF50+ Sun Sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade
(with the addition of accessories)*
The city parents’ secret weapon, Dune folds down one-handed in seconds, remaining on its wheels so the cushioned vegan leatherette handle never touches the floor. With just the flick of the catch, the stroller springs back into action within seconds no matter rearward or forward facing. Simply adjust the telescopic handle and you’re ready to take on the world – convenient, hygienic and stress-free.
An estimated 1 million plastic bottles are thrown away globally per minute and Silver Cross has put them to good use with Dune’s outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles – there are 35 bottles in the seat unit, 25 in the compact folding bassinet and 12 in the first-bed bassinet. Kind to the planet and comfortable for baby – Dune has both sustainability and style nailed.
Genius™ Harness System
Say goodbye to fiddly buckles and adjusters – meet the Genius™ harness system. The world-first system that keeps your baby safe and you calm, saving time and confusion. Adjust both headrest and harness with one hand, switching between positions at the push of a button. Pure genius.
5-in-1 Stroller System
From birth rear-facing out of the box or with the option of a Newborn Pod, Compact Bassinet or even as a travel system with car seat and adapters. Then, onto forward facing. Dune has 5 modes so parents can choose the best fit for them.
Enhanced Spring Suspension
Combat curbs and tackle tight corners with Dune’s enhanced spring suspension. Maneuvers nimbly around busy streets with no bumps in the road.
- Unfolded: 30"L x 23"W x 36"-41"H
- Folded: 27"L x 23"W x 11"H
- Chassis : 15.3 lbs
- Seat Unit :10 lbs
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org