S is for Sabertooth
Teach brilliant babies about history and their ABCs with Greg Paprocki’s S Is for Sabertooth: A Stone Age Alphabet. Twenty-six Stone Age concepts paired with Greg Paprocki’s adorable illustrations from cave painting in “A is for art” to riding across the ancient Serengeti in “Z is for zebra.” Babies will love this board book’s engaging art, and parents will enjoy its slice of history with this primer’s Stone Age theme. Greg Paprocki proves it’s never too early to start looking back; collect all six of his alphabet history primers!
Greg Paprocki works full-time as an illustrator and book designer. He has illustrated several Curious George books, as well as The Big Book of Superheroes for Gibbs Smith. He began his career as an advertising art director after studying fine art and graphic design at the University of Nebraska.
- All in-stock items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase.
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at email@example.com