Plan Toys was founded in southern Thailand in 1981 and was the first company in the world to manufacture wooden toys from rubber wood. We love that they use organic rubber wood, e-zero glue, water-based dyes, recycled and recyclable materials, soy and water-based ink in their toys.
A key to early education is role playing. Pretend food play helps to develop speech, logical thinking and decision-making skills and through food toys, kids are able to “shop,” “cook,” “serve” and of course, “eat”! They learn about food and its role in socializing and health. Food toys, like the Plan Toys Food and Beverage Set are also wonderful for developing fine and gross motor skills and give your tot the opportunity to learn new words in a fun and engaging way. The recycled organic rubber wood set includes an orange juice bottle, water bottle, milk carton, ketchup bottle, jam jar and honey jar.
- Made from all natural recycled rubber wood
- Colored with water based dyes
- Inspires creativity and imaginative play
- Set includes: orange juice, water, milk, ketchup, jam and honey
- Age recommendation: 3yrs+
- Dimensions: orange juice -1.8” x 1.8” x 4.7