As Styled on Instagram
The New Nuna PEPP next infant car seat compatible stroller is one of three in the Nuna stroller series. The newly redesigned stroller has lighter upgraded fabrics, it now comes with the child's tray, it has an amazing summer seat to allow air to flow through, and can be purchased as a bundle with the pipa lite LUXE or pipa LITE.
The PEPP next is still a great space-saving stroller that is ideal for getting where you need to go—whether it be on planes, trains or automobiles.
The PEPP next super compact with an easy fold, this fully loaded ride makes traveling to your destination just a bit easier. With a complete canopy system, all-season seat and spring suspension technology, it beats out the rest of the stroller competition.
Naptime is super cozy with a silent pull-down Dream™ drape. A spacious seat allows for plenty of room to relax or stretch, while a two-position, adjustable calf support comforts little ones.
Suitable from birth to 50 lb.
Tech Stuff: 21.1 lbs.; 18 1/2" x 36 3/4" x 22" folded; 42 1/2" x 35 1/2" x 22" unfolded.
Compact, flat fold that wheels behind like a piece of luggage. Opens easily with one hand and stands on its own when folded.
Three-position reclining seat allows for plenty of space to sleep or stretch.
The Nuna PEPP tires have front, swivel lock wheels.
What's in your box:
- Includes frame, all-season seat, snack tray, cupholder, faux leather push bar, large basket
- Removable UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade and Dream drape
- Front- and rear-wheel suspension for one-hand pushing
- Slide height-adjust harness for easy adjustments
- Spring suspension gives a nice, smooth ride
- Quick-release five-point harness
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive