Just Between Us: Father & Daughter
The Just Between Us journal you know and love-now for dads and daughters! Co-written by a real-life father-daughter team! In this journal co-author of the original Just Between Us: Mother & Daughter, Sofie Jacobs, partners with her father, Jonathan Jacobs, to offer advice and prompts for fathers and daughters to express anything and everything. With sensitivity and thoughtfulness, this interactive keepsake journal provides the space and encouragement for father-daughter conversations, packed with all the essentials to cultivate shared respect and deep understanding in one of life's most important relationships. Perfect for dads and daughters who are already close, it is also a shared resource for any father-daughter pair looking to deepen their relationship!
- Advice and guidance from a real father and daughter duo
- Writing and drawing prompts to get the conversation started-and keep it going
- Pages for drawing funny pictures and making ambitious lists
- Plenty of free space for writing about whatever is on both of your minds
BESTSELLING JOURNAL SERIES: First published more than ten years ago, Just Between Us: Mother & Daughter is the original bestselling mother-daughter journal. This latest addition to the series-written by a real dad and daughter duo!-contains all-new prompts and art, perfect for longtime fans and new journalers alike.
DELUXE KEEPSAKE: Complete with two ribbon-markers so that both father and daughter can mark their place, this colorful, highly-illustrated hardcover journal makes for the perfect gift to fill now and treasure for years to come.
DAD & DAUGHTER CONNECTION: There are so many benefits to kids-girls especially-when they have an active and engaged father, from health and IQ to stable jobs and relationships. Just Between Us encourages regular, active communication, ensuring that when you need each other most, you're there for one another.
A POWERFUL TOOL: This journal helps facilitate necessary conversations in fun, funny, and heartwarming ways by offering a safe space to be honest. Writing removes a layer of awkwardness by providing some distance, and encourages vulnerability and truthfulness in those more reluctant to share.
- Daughters and mothers looking for the perfect birthday or Father's Day gift for dad
- Resource for mothers, fathers, or stepparents looking for bonding activities for their families
- Families familiar with the original journal who are eager for new content
- Fans of Wreck This Journal and Why a Daughter Needs a Dad or anyone looking for a high-value interactive journal for dads or stepdads
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org