Is This Love?
Relive the magic of Bob Marley's most beloved songs in this newest picture book adaptation!
Is this love?
Is this love that I'm feeling?
Bob Marley's music has captured the hearts and souls of families around the world. This sweet adaptation of one of his best-loved songs is a heartwarming tale of an older child's love for a younger sibling.
From the moment she sees her baby sister, big sister knows just what she's going to do: love her and treat her right, every day and every night. Playing together, watching over her, standing by her through thick and thin . . . big sister does it all because, yes, this is love that she's feeling.
Adapted by Cedella Marley, Bob Marley's eldest child, and exuberantly illustrated by Alea Marley, Is This Love? is a joyful ode to the unshakeable love shared by all those who call one another family.
BOB MARLEY FANS: This new addition to the series based on the lyrics of famed reggae musician Bob Marley introduces his music and ideals to the youngest of readers while inspiring nostalgia in older ones.
DIVERSE CHILDREN'S BOOKS: Filled with upbeat illustrations and lyrical text, Is This Love? makes a terrific read-aloud for families or classrooms with its uplifting message of love, caring, and connection.
SIBLING LOVE: Warm and lyrical, this book is a familiar ode to the unbreakable and enduring bond between sisters, making it a perfect gift to welcome a new family member or celebrate important milestones.
SWEET MESSAGE FOR FAMILIES: Imaginative and vibrant, parents and caregivers will appreciate the endearing message of this picture book, recognizing that love comes in all forms and the importance of treasuring special times with family every day.
BEST KIDS' BOOK SERIES: Fans of One Love, Every Little Thing, and Get Up, Stand Up will love this modern take on the classic song Is This Love? .
Perfect for: • Parents, grandparents, teachers, and librarians seeking engaging books that teach kids about community and connection through song
• Gifting for baby shower, new baby arrival or adoption, birthday, Valentine's Day, or any occasion that celebrates love
• Fans of all the titles in the Bob Marley book series and musical adaptations for kids like All You Need is Love, What a Wonderful World, and Sweet Child o' Mine
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org