Colgate EverTrue Grand Crib Mattress
The EverTrue™ Grand is a lightweight 6”, dual firmness, eco-friendlier foam crib mattress designed with advanced health, safety, and comfort standards. One side provides the extra firmness infants need for safety and proper development while the other delivers the comfort toddlers prefer. The Grand features our exclusive SecureCore Technology™ engineered to enhance air circulation. A breathable honeycomb mesh fabric spacer is air permeable to provide superior core mattress ventilation. The unique pressure relief technology continuously adapts to each child’s position providing natural airflow, instant pressure point relief, and continuous support where your baby needs it most. The Grand also features ComfortSoft foam, a plant oil-infused eco foam™ that is CertiPUR-US® certified safe, and inverted side seams to meet Colgate’s legendary quality standards. The Softtouch Caress medical grade cover is, waterproof and tear resistant. Parents will appreciate the square corner, inverted seam design, which fits snugly in all standard-size American cribs and toddler beds. Like all Colgate mattresses, the EverTrue™ Grand is GREENGUARD ® Gold certified, CPSIA compliant, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements – without the use of fire retardant chemicals. Your EverTrue™ Grand is proudly handcrafted by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist®, a family-owned and operated business dedicated to baby’s safety since 1955
- SecureCore Technology™ – engineered to enhance air circulation
- Dual firmness design is ideal for both infants and toddlers
- Ultrasonically-welded inverted seams
- Eco-friendlier foam using plant oils
- Bed bug and dust mite proof
- Lead /Phthalates Free
- Naturally Fire Resistant
- Hypoallergenic, waterproof, stain and odor resistant
- GREENGUARD® Gold and CertiPUR-US® certified safe
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds.
- Handcrafted by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist®, family-owned, and operated company since 1955
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org