The Eco Spring 2-N-1 crib mattress was designed to bring eco-friendlier sleep to your baby. This high-quality innerspring crib mattress features a dual-firmness design, engineered to provide both the firmness infants need for proper development and the comfort toddlers prefer. The cover of the mattress is made with a certified Organic Cotton cover. The Eco Spring 2-N-1’s spring unit is exceptionally high quality, made of 190 coils of thick 14-gauge tempered steel and 6.0-gauge border rods for sturdy edge support. The spring unit is surrounded by eco-friendlier foam made with plant oils and coir fiber insulator pads from coconut shell husks. These sustainable component materials are covered with a certified organic cotton cover, which is waterproof backed,, tear-resistant, and, best of all, ultra-soft on baby’s skin. Like all Colgate mattresses, the Colgate Eco Spring 2-N-1 is GREENGUARD® Gold certified, CertiPUR-US® certified, CPSIA compliant, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements, without the use of fire retardant chemicals. Your Eco Spring 2-N-1 is proudly handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated business. Keeping dreams safe since 1955.
- Dual-firmness design for infant support and toddler comfort
- High quality spring unit – 190 coils of extra thick 14-gauge steel coils, with 6.0-gauge steel border rods for sturdy edge support
- Ultra-soft, certified organic cotton cover
- Renewable coir fiber insulator pad made from coconut shell husks
- Eco-friendlier foam made with sustainable plant oils
- Extra comfort from natural cotton batting cushioning layers
- GREENGUARD® Gold and CertiPUR-US® certified safe for no harmful emissions
- Hypoallergenic & phthalate free
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds.
- Handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated company since 1955.