Clek has brought safety, style, and eco consciousness into the market.
The Clek Oobr is booster seat that is just as easy to use as it is safe. The Clek oobr includes features such as:
Magnesium Back Frame
Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Rigid LATCH System
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Improves belt positioning on your child’s hips and shoulders.
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
Absorbs energy in a side
impact collision resulting in
less force transferred directly
to your child.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for four consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Did you know?
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats
- Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Source: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Annual Assessment of Motor Vehicle Crashes
Child Height, Weight and Age — Full Back
Child Height, Weight and Age — Backless