BIBS De Lux 2 Pack | Ivory/Blush
De Lux is a modern and timeless pacifier, with an elegant hidden gathering in an enhanced matte finish for a premium look. The gathering is made large, so it is easy to print a name on, making it perfect for daycare.
- Round nipple
- Available in both natural rubber latex and silicone
- Designed to support natural breastfeeding
- The shield is made of 100% safe food-grade material
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
The round nipple is designed to resemble the shape and size of the mother’s soft nipple and promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique similar to breastfeeding since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, as it does during breastfeeding.
The pacifier is therefore recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
The nipple is equipped with a valve that lets out air when the baby closes down on the nipple thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.
Read our full nipple guide here >>
The nipple is available in both natural rubber latex and silicone. Since natural rubber latex is a natural material, color variation may occur.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby's mouth to ensure minimum contact with the baby's nose and mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
The shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size.
The shield is made of 100% safe food-grade PP.
Available in sizes 1 and 2 (natural rubber latex) and Onesize (silicone).
It is important to inform you that our different sizes are only a guide for you to follow. Our experience is that the following sizes are the general and therefore also our common recommendation.
Natural rubber latex size 1: 0+ months
Natural rubber latex size 2: 6+ months
Silicone: Onesize: 0-3 years
Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
BIBS develop their products with the greatest consideration for the planet and for the children who will inherit it.
- All in-stock items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase.
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org