BIBS Baby Glass Bottle Complete Set 225ml | Iron
Our baby bottle is carefully designed for babies and parents.
The bottle is designed with the child’s needs in mind and is made of borosilicate glass, which is temperature- and thermal shock-resistant, durable, and much more.
- Made of borosilicate glass which is extremely durable and heat resistant
- Does not emit microplastics into the milk
- Round nipple in natural rubber latex (slow flow)
- The round nipple matches the nipple from our popular BIBS Color pacifier
- Designed with an anti-colic function
- All parts are made of 100% safe food-grade material
The nipple is equipped with an anti-colic valve, that lets out air which reduces air swallowed while feeding.
The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. Since natural rubber latex is a natural material, color variation may occur.
Our bottle nipples come in two different flows: a slow flow and a medium flow.
Mix & Match Concept
The baby bottle comes in 4 different sets. The Complete Set gives you all you need to get started. The Glass Bottle Kit consists of the bottle only (comes in two different sizes | 110 ml and 225 ml) and the Bottle Kit consists of all the additional parts to complete the baby bottle.
This lets you Mix & Match the glass bottle with your favorite BIBS color, so you don’t have to buy a new bottle if you want additional colors. Lastly, you can buy extra nipples in a separate Bottle Nipple kit.
Our Mix & Match concept allows for personal preference with our unique ability to combine your favorite colors.
The set contains
- Glass bottle 225 ml / 8 oz
- 1 nipple (slow flow)
- Milk Lock
- Foldable funnel
Also, the bottle comes with a foldable funnel making it easy for you to fill up the bottle fast and easily with less milk/formula waste. Lastly, our baby bottle contains a milk lock for easy and hygienic storage. It can be placed under the screwcap and cap. This makes it easy for you to take the bottle with you on the go, without having to worry about spilling the milk in your bag or the stroller.
Safety and standards
The baby bottle complies with the following standards on the European market:
- EN 1400+A2
- EN 14350:2020
- EN 71-3-2019
- DIN EN 12868 2017-04
- DIN EN 1186 2002-07
- DIN CEN/TS 13130-23 2005-05
- DIN EN ISO 11885 2009-09
Further, the baby bottle complies with the following standards on the North American market:
- 16 CFR 1500
- CPSIA Section 101 + 108
- California Prop. 65
- FDA CFR 21 177.2600
We develop our products with the greatest consideration for the planet and for the children who will inherit it.
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org