Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Bed Conversion Kit + 3-Drawer Changer Dresser Set
WHAT YOU GET
- Toddler bed conversion kit
Delight in mid-century modern appeal with the Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib. Featuring stylish rounded spindles and an open modern silhouette, the Hudson Crib is made with eco-friendly, non-toxic materials backed with GREENGUARD GOLD certification. An included toddler bed conversion kit allows you to seamlessly convert from crib to toddler bed to daybed, while the additional Junior bed conversion kit (M4299, sold separately) means that your Hudson can grow along with your babe. And whether you prefer a contemporary or time-honored palette for your nursery, Hudson has you covered from modern greys, clean white, and playful two-tones.
- Rounded spindle mid-century design, versatile style for any modern nursery
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Converts to toddler bed and daybed
- Toddler bed conversion kit included for easy transitions as baby grows
- Four adjustable mattress positions
- Hidden hardware construction
- Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood
- Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
Assembled Dimensions: 53.625" x 29.625" x 34.875"
Assembled Weight: 54 lbs
Takes a standard full-size crib mattress at least 51.625 x 27.25" and no more than 6" thick (sold separately)
Slat strength: 135 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
Get more from your nursery furniture with the versatile Hudson Changer Dresser. Combining a changing table, three drawer dresser, and storage cabinet all in one solid and practical package, the Hudson Changer Dresser is a modern space-saving convenience. Complementing the mid-century modern-inspired Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib, the dresser comes in three chic finishes including two new takes on two-tone for the nursery. Truly built for baby, the removable changer tray's raised sides help keep your little one safe, and an anti-tip kit is included for further security. Keep baby's clothes and necessities organized in the smooth-opening drawers, while stop mechanisms prevent them from being pulled all of the way out. The storage cabinet closes gently and includes an adjustable shelf, perfect for keeping diapers and wipes handy.
- MODERN MID-CENTURY STYLE: The best-selling Hudson 3-drawer dresser is the perfect match for your Hudson 3-in-1 crib. Designed for the modern nursery with curved hand grooves and iconic turned out feet.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- SPACE-SAVING: Our design combines a changing table, 3-drawer dresser, and storage cabinet for all your necessities. The cabinet includes an adjustable inner shelf and the included changing tray can be removed, transforming into a kid's bedroom dresser.
- INCLUDED CHANGING TRAY: The Hudson includes a versatile and removable changing tray with a side cubby to keep diaper changing essentials close by. The changing tray fits a 31" x 16" pad, we recommend our Pure by Babyletto waterproof pad (M5319BL is sold separately and max 30 lbs on changing tray)
- SMOOTH GLIDE DRAWERS: Pre-installed, smooth and quiet ball-bearing glides, so you can fold away clothes even during nap time. For added safety, stop mechanisms feature on the drawers to prevent them from pulling out.
- ANTI-TIP SAFETY: We design our dressers to prevent tip over hazards, testing above required and voluntary standards for furniture (ASTM F2057). For additional security, an anti-tip kit is also included.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: For sturdiness, the base is constructed with sustainably sourced New Zealand pine wood. For durability, we also use TSCA compliant engineered wood in the drawer fronts and frame.
Dimensions: 39.75" x 19.25" x 37"
Weight: 113 lbs.
Tray interior dimensions: 31.125 x 17.5 x 2.25"
Changing Tray Top: 30 lbs.
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org