Ubabub Nifty Timber 3-In-1 Crib
Inspired by the clean lines and streamlined shapes of mid-century design, the Nifty Timber cot brings the 50s aesthetic to the nursery, together with contemporary design features. It's simple to assemble, clean and maintain, and when required the cot easily converts to a junior bed (sold separately)
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Approved to highest safety standards: Meets all current Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards. Ubabub cots are independently tested by a leading global testing laboratory in accordance with safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2003 (cots for household use).
Fixed Sides: Safety advocates recommend ‘fixed sides’ for optimum structural integrity and safety. All ubabub cots avoid the use of drop-side mechanisms. The ubabub Nifty cot design is lower in height to enable easier access for parents.
Low-height: Designed to make it easy to lift your child in and out of the cot.
Adaptable: The Nifty cot is designed to grow with your child, easily converting to a junior bed when required.
Upper and lower mattress positions: The positioning of the mattress can be adjusted to suit your growing baby. The upper position suitable for when your baby is young and less mobile. The lower position used for when your baby becomes mobile and can sit-up.
Eco-Friendly: The Nifty cot has good eco-credentials. The timber components have been sourced from renewable plantations and it uses non-toxic finishes. The mattress is also hypoallergenic treated, anti-bacterial, anti dust mites, anti-mould and anti-mildew.
Truly chic design: A luxurious modern design aesthetic for parents and babies to enjoy.
Dimensions: 54.5"L x 31.75"W x 35.5"H
- All in-stock non gear items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase. Gear can take 7-10 business days depending on product and stock level. You can always call us to inquire on time at 404.600.8387
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org