Colgate Contour Changing Pad
Colgate’s contour changing pad turns any flat surface into a baby changing station. Firm foam ridges on all three sides provide a secure cocoon for baby while being changed. The changing pad’s white, quilted cover cleans easily with a damp cloth and mild soap. Extra safety features include a rigid fiber support board, a safety strap, and screws to attach the changing pad. This product uses high-quality CertiPUR-US® certified foam and is GREENGUARD® Gold certified. All Colgate crib mattresses, pads, and accessories are non-toxic and pass all government safety standards and manufactured right here in the USA.
- Turns any flat surface into a changing station
- 2-sided pad provides secure cocoon for baby during changing
- Includes rigid fiberboard support board
- Includes safety strap and screws to secure pad to dresser
- 16 x 33 x 4
- GREENGUARD® Gold certified
- Made in the USA
- All in-stock items ship within 2-3 business days of your purchase.
- Depending on mail service pick up, there may be shipments on Saturdays.
- All furniture takes 3 - 8 weeks to arrive/ship unless otherwise specified.
In-Store Pick Up
- For in-store pick ups, you will receive an email notification once your item is ready and you may pick up anytime during regular business hours.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11am - 3pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 6pm
- Thursday: 11am - 6pm
- Friday: 11am - 6pm
- Saturday: 11am - 6pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
200 Chattahoochee Row NW, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All purchases under $100 are $5 flat rate
- All purchases over $100 are free shipping.
- This excludes furniture and gear.
Furniture Shipping Rates
- All furniture purchases have a $100 flat rate shipping fee.
- Note, ship all of our furniture out of state except for dressers. Dressers can only be shipped within the state of Georgia.
Gear Shipping Rates
- All Gear purchases have a $25 shipping fee.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us. We understand sometimes that things may not work out so here is our return policy.
Items may be returned within 30 days of your delivery date as long as they are unopened and unused.
Hygiene and Feminine Products
- These products can not be returned for sanitary reasons.
- For safety reasons car seats cannot be returned once they have been opened. These do not qualify for an approved expectation.*
*There are always some exceptions to the rule, for approved exceptions there is a 10% restocking fee for general items and a 15% restocking fee for furniture.
Please mail all returns to:
1339 Seaboard Industrial Blvd suite G-6
Atlanta, Ga 30318
If you have questions please give us a call at 404.600.8387 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org